Enlist Your School
Over 75% of people say they’ve been bullied. Over 90% of bullying incidents have peer witnesses. But when those peers intervene, most incidents are over within 10 seconds. Bullying could be happening to someone you know and care about – join us in taking a stand against bullying, and letting your peers know that it is not okay. Show kindness, empathy, and compassion, and speak out!
If you’re a student, talk to your teachers, principal or headmaster about getting your school involved. Drop us an email to let us know who you are, which school you attend, and what you will be doing to show your support for Pink Shirt Day! Begin a fundraising campaign, download and print out our free posters to spread awareness, and of course, make sure to wear pink on Pink Shirt Day to show your support for our movement against bullying.
Would you like to submit a t-shirt order for your school? Follow the instructions below to ensure your order is processed correctly. Student orders must be submitted by January 23rd, 2019.
School Order Instructions
*Please note that schools located in Surrey have a separate Order Form.
1. Distribute the appropriate 2019 Student T-Shirt Order Form according to the location of your school to students.
***Note: Fill in remitting information prior to distribution.
2. All prices include shipping and tax (where applicable)
3. Collect student orders by Wednesday, January 9th, 2019
4. Fill in the appropriate 2019 Pink Shirt Day Master School Order Form according to the location of your school, and remit to BrandAlliance by Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
5. How to Pay:
PAYING BY PURCHASE CARD
1. Email order form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to 1-888-656-9611
2. Call BrandAlliance with purchase card number at 1-888-656-9688
Questions? Call us at 604-877-4639 or toll free 1-844-548-3587
Order form and payment must be received by Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
Your order will be picked, packed and shipped as soon as payment is received. Orders/payments received early will be shipped early!