Categorized | News

February 27, 2013

Pink Shirt DayMark your calendars for Wednesday, February 27, 2013 when we hold our Sixth Annual Pink Shirt Anti-Bullying Day.

For 2013, Boys & Girls Clubs, schools, businesses, organizations and individuals across Canada will be participating in Pink Shirt Day and we anticipate adding more partners to make this the biggest anti-bullying awareness day in North America – if not the world!

Shirts are available now. Visit our online shop to learn more.

Stay tuned for more details.

11 Responses to “February 27, 2013”

1. betty says:

hey thanx for supporting the pink shirt day!

2. Christine says:

I was just wondering when the 2013 shirts are available for purchase?

3. Carol Anne says:

Wondering about the cost of pink shirts…we would like to purchase at least 200 for out students and staff.

4. Rachel says:

I was wondering if you can purchase these separately. Thank you.

5. helen koleszar says:

where do you buy the t-shirts

6. Elainen Lavoie says:

Hello, I work for a francophone school board in the Northwestern Ontario and am interested in knowing if there would be a possibility to have these wonderful t-shirts printed in French. I would be personally willing to forward to it to our school board as well as all of the francophone school boards in Ontario (there are quite a few). I am sure that interest would be high for these and would provide you with one more fundraising opportunity to the francophone market.

Elaine Lavoie

7. Mia says:

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more
    often. Did you hire out a developer to create
    your theme? Exceptional work!

8. Lynda Philpot says:

I help out at a private school and am wondering how we find out more about ordering these qwesome shirts. Thanks in advance for your help

9. This is a topic which is near to my heart.

.. Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

10. Felipe says:

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks